IoT, Robotics, and AI camps
For students in Grades 6-12
MathEdge is partnering with stemedge.org to offer IoT, Robotics and AI programs.
Spring session: March 15 – May 31
Sundays G6-8: 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Sundays G9-12: 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Summer camps: June 8 – August 7
Monday-Friday G6-8: 1 PM – 3 PM
Monday-Friday G9-12: 3 PM – 5 PM
Unique, innovative, and exclusively designed programs to provide:
1) Opportunity to try out and develop an interest in STEM and choose a career path at an early age, and to develop the most important “self-learning” life skills.
2) Exceptional competitive edge and strong differentiation for pursuing top-rated internships, college programs, and career opportunities.
1) Discover and experiment with the most exciting “leading-edge” technologies.
2) Build cool, practical hands-on projects that can be taken home.
3) Learn modern engineering skills from mentors and industry experts.
4) Understand real technologies, market terminologies, buzzwords, hype-cycles.
5) Get achievement certificate and internship/college/career advice.